The New Generation Grinding Wheels
The trend in Carbide Drill / Endmill manufacturers is clearly towards high productivity and consistent quality. This has put great demands on the Diamond wheel manufacturers to come up with wheels which can grind faster, put less strain on the machine and Job that is being ground.
WENDT offers a perfectly matched range of products that allow you to take full advantage of the CNC machine to manufacture your cutting tools. These wheels are made of a new generation HYBRID bond.
Hybrid Wheels ensure higher material removal without compromising on the surface finish, while ensuring considerable reduction in cycle times. These wheels can be used for both Fresh tool manufacturing and re-sharpening, on CNC Tool and Cutter Grinders.
- Capable of taking higher depth of cuts.
- High lubrication at the point of grinding
- Lesser load on the spindle motor.
- Increased profile retention on the wheel.
- Lower grinding force on the work place, which results in lesser work place deflection during Grinding.
These properties of the Hybrid bond improve the performance of the CNC Tool and Cutter Grinder in the following ways.
- Increased rate of material removal with high temperature stability.
- Reduced grinding time per component
- Low and constant power consumption
- High profile stability and better machine productivity
- Long wheel life and long dressing interval.
For more details please refer the catalogue